Fidelity Bank – Withdraw cash from ATM without your ATM Card
Did you forget your ATM card somewhere and wish to withdraw money from an ATM? Or you just want to send money to someone to make a cardless withdrawal at an ATM. Fidelity Bank Dial4Cash service has got you covered. Learn how it works in this article.
HOW FIDELITY BANK CUSTOMERS CAN MAKE A CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL
To make a Cardless withdrawal at the ATM, follow the steps below;
- From your mobile line that is registered with Fidelity Bank, dial *770*8*Amount#
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create a One-Time PIN that will be used at the ATM.
- Now, enter your Instant Banking PIN to confirm the transaction.
- A Paycode is then generated from your Fidelity bank account and sent to your phone.
- The One-Time PIN and the Paycode can also be sent to a third party to make a cardless withdrawal.
N.B.: If You are using the *770# Instant Banking service for the first time, you will be required to register by dialing *770#.
What to Do at the ATM
– At the ATM, Press any Key on the machine or Press Enter
– Select Dial4Cash or PayCode Cashout
– First, enter the one-Time 4 digit PIN you created earlier.
– Enter the Paycode that was sent to your mobile phone.
– Enter the amount and take your Cash.
Got anything to add to this post? Tell us via Comments