- 1 Start Now And Create Jamb Profile For Jamb 2019
- 1.1 How To Create Your Jamb profile For 2019 Jamb Utme
Start Now And Create Jamb Profile For Jamb 2019
The Jamb Profile is the trend that resulted after the latest Jamb CBT Update. Jamb profile creation has started for Jamb 2019/2020 and you can create your Jamb account now.
All Jamb candidates are now required to create Jamb profile on Jamb portal, via sms or using Jamb mobile application to be eligible for the board’s examination.
Your admission status checking, examination center checking, plus your result printing beginning from Jamb 2017 have be done using your Jamb profile. You may want to click here to follow my Jamb series.
How To Create Your Jamb profile For 2019 Jamb Utme
There are three options to create your Jamb profile for Jamb 2019 and I will explain all. Note that number 1 is highly recommended.
- Sending SMS/Text Message
- Through Jamb website.
- Using Jamb Android Application.
1. Creating Jamb 2019 Profile Via SMS/Text Message:
Profile Creation from Home by Candidates Using Cellphones – Text (SMS):
1. Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019
2. One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only
3. A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN
PROFILE SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE / LOSS:
To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019
To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019 .
2. Creating Jamb 2019 Profile Directly In Jamb Website
Now that you know what Jamb profile is all about, the following steps will help you create Jamb profile successful.
- Visit the Jamb Official website using this link
- Close to the Post registration facility, you will see a button to login.
- Click on login.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the create new account button to begin your Jamb profile creation.
- You will be required to verify your email. See the screenshot below:
- Click on select to choose a security question from the drop down menu. E.g, what is the name of your first boy friend.
- In the last two spaces (Secret question answer), enter the same answer. If your first boyfriend is/was Isaac, write it in the last two spaces and click on verify.
- You will see a dialogue box requesting you to verify your email. If the box shown to you is not exactly like the one below, it means your email has issues. Create and verify a new email before creating your Jamb profile.
- Log in to your email and confirm it. If you don’t find the mail under updates, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, relax. Sometimes it takes time to arrive.
- Click on the link that Jamb will send to you to continue the registration.
- After that, you will be required to fill in the following details: Name, surname, email, password and date if birth….
- If you don’t have an email yet, create an email account here now in two minutes.
- Then create the account.
- After the account creation, login to view your Jamb Profile.
- Begin to observe the profile
3. Creating Jamb Profile Using Jamb Mobile Application
I have already treated this in a separate article. Click here to go through it.
Important Notice On 2019 Jamb Profile Creation:
- If you are to create this profile, I advise you use High END mobile phone or a COMPUTER SYSTEM to do so.
- If you would like to use your mobile device, please DO NOT USE OPERA MINI. Sometimes mobile opera mini doesn’t load the local government area and other fields.
- If you have used opera mini already and it worked for you, then you are good to go.
- Make sure you login to your profile to ensure there is no mistake before you proceed to get the E-pin. This is very important.
- If you have made a mistake already, click here to correct it.
- Ensure to use the same email used to create your profile in getting the Jamb E-PIN.
- Enter your surname and other names correctly.
- It is advisable you create your profile yourself or be 100% present during the process.
- If you are to pay someone for it, pay less than #500.